A "Good" rated school based in the London Borough of Southwark are looking for a Science Teacher to join them on a full-time, long-term basis...
I am seeking a highly enthusiastic PPA teacher to work in this unique 3 form entry primary school based in Brent, North West London, who has the ability to inspire and motivate in the classroom.
You will be required to provide PPA cover from Reception through to year 6.
- EYFS/KS1 and KS2 teachers required
- Primary school based in Brent, North West London
- January 2018
- Lovely school with strong management support
- One of the best pay in the market
- You will need to have the right attitude, enthusiasm and passion for teaching and be committed. You need to be able to think outside of the box whilst teaching and to be confident in delivering creative, fun lessons.
In return, you will receive:
- motivated, well-behaved children who enjoy learning and achieve well
- a dedicated and highly-skilled team of teachers and support staff who constantly seek to ensure that all of our children thrive
- a leadership team which places our children at the heart of every decision
- a real commitment to professional development
- an ethos in which all of our children are supported to discover their talents
- a diverse community which shares and contributes to our core values
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered for this position.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency worker regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.