Exciting Opportunity for a Secondary MathsTeacher to start in January 2024.
Are you an experienced and knowledgeable Secondary Maths Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to ignite the minds of students aged 11 to 16? We have a position available at an Ofsted-rated Secondary school in South East.
The ideal candidate for the Secondary Maths Teacher position should have sound knowledge of teaching methods and lesson design, the ability to create optimal learning environments, and motivation to bring out the best in pupils. Effective communication and engagement skills, a passion for subject enhancement and continual learning, and the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team are also important. The candidate should demonstrate a commitment to safeguarding and child welfare.
- Plan engaging lessons aligned with the national curriculum.
- Collaborate with colleagues to adapt teaching methods.
- Motivate students through creative teaching.
- Maintain a safe learning environment.
- Monitor academic progress and enforce behaviour rules.
- Communicate with parents and track student progress.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Undergraduate Education Degree in Maths.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Previous secondary school teaching experience.
- Fluent in English.
- Right to work in the UK.
Why Join Career Teachers:
- Free CPD
- Access to Skills Network
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Recognition programme
- Affinity Extra - Discounts at high street shops, coffee shops, and cinemas.
If you are looking to refine your teaching skills and gain extraordinary experience in a supportive and collaborative environment, don't miss out on this opportunity. Apply today!
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted