Do you want to be part of a thriving school in Bexley who promotes linguistic and cultural diversity?
MFL Teacher - French and Spanish (Ability to speak other MFL languages is advantageous)
- MP3 - MP6 (depending on experience)
- KS3, 4 (A Level Class for an experienced teacher)
- Well-organised and dynamic MFL Department
- On-going CPD and training opportunities
- Suitable NQT applicants are considered
- Bexley, London
- September 2021 start date
Career Teachers are supporting a lovely school in Bexley to recruit a passionate and skilled MFL Teacher for September. This role provides a great opportunity to work in our dynamic Modern Languages department to teach French and Spanish, an opportunity to teach other languages is possible for suitably qualified teachers.
The School - Bexley
Career Teachers is supporting a 'good' secondary school in the borough of Bexley. The school is commitment to improving the lives of its pupils through the provision of a culturally rich curriculum that broadens the horizons of its pupils. The school has been working hard, improving its Progress 8 and Attainment 8 scores year on year.
This community of learners prides itself on offering a broad and balanced curriculum where pupils aspire to reach their target - the MFL Department is highly organised and hard-working - it is a well-resourced department with an ambitious HOD who will support your development.
The successful candidate will be joining a highly organised department. The department has created a lovely caring learning atmosphere and committed to the provision of equal accessibility for every student. The successful candidate will have the following;
- The ideal candidate would be a graduate in a relevant subject and possess Qualified Teacher Status. You would have successful teaching experience at secondary level (can be teaching practice) and have a good level of understanding of theory and practice of effective teaching and learning.
- You would have knowledge of National curriculum requirements at KS3 and KS4 while knowledge and experience of KS5 is desirable but not essential. Moreover, the ideal candidate would understand the importance of having high expectations for all students, both of behaviour and academic achievement.
- You should have knowledge of inclusive provision and practices which offer equality of access to the curriculum for all students, including special educational needs, English as an additional language and high achievers.
- You would have knowledge and experience of writing lesson plans, developing resources and assessing students work.
- Ideally you would possess the ability to work as part of a team and to develop and maintain professional relationships with other teachers and education staff.
- The successful candidate would be able to create a motivating and safe learning environment for all students while also having the ability to lead and manage your own work effectively and take
Apply today with your CV application and supporting statement, to Lois Grady at Career Teachers, if you are looking for a new role teaching MFL starting in September.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted