Are you a creative DT Technician, if so this is the opportunity for you!
Design Technology Technician
- Temp to perm opportunity
- September 2022
- Health and Safety Cert.
The school has an incredibly long and proud tradition in the provision of education for the people of their local community in this part of Greenwich. It was recently rated 'Good' by OFSTED. The school has a fantastic reputation among students and staff and is a diverse and inclusive environment with excellent facilities to support you in your job role.
The school can offer;
- A happy, welcoming environment where students enjoy coming to school to learn
- Friendly, supportive and enthusiastic staff
- Excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
A full and comprehensive induction programme is followed for all new staff.
- The ideal candidate would be a graduate in a relevant subject . You must have a recent Health and Safety Certificate. You would have successful experience at secondary level and have a good level of understanding of Design Technology and setting up a classroom.
- The ideal candidate would understand the importance of having high expectations for all students, both of behaviour and academic achievement.
- You should have knowledge of inclusive provision and practices which offer equality of access to the curriculum for all students, including special educational needs, English as an additional language and high achievers.
- You would have knowledge and experience of setting up a classroom, developing resources and supporting students with their work.
- Ideally you would possess the ability to work as part of a team and to develop and maintain professional relationships with other teachers and education staff.
- The successful candidate would be able to create a motivating and safe learning environment for all students while also having the ability to lead and manage your own work effectively.
If you are looking for your next opportunity, as a Design Technology Technician, apply today with your CV application and supporting statement today, to Lois Grady, to be considered for this role!
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted