Career Teachers are currently recruiting for a General Administrator for a secondary school in Greenwich for September 2022.
This role can be full time or part time (minimum 25 hours a week) You will be required to
* Undertake general administration duties* answering the phones
* ordering supplies
* Meeting and greeting visitors to the school, inc. students, parents, school Governors, Headteachers, and external staff
* Some data management
* Be proficient with word, excel (Spreadsheets)
* Knowledge of Bromcom ideal but not essentialYou should be experienced in school environment and you will need to display the following qualities:
* attention to detail
* ability to stay calm under pressure
* be a great team player
* show initiative
* great communicator If you have experience working within education administration, possess good IT skills and you are available for work immediately, please email your CV to Lois Grady at Career Teachers
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted