Opportunity to work as PA to a Headteacher in a South London School.
Career Teachers are working alongside our client school to recruit an interim PA who can provide high quality, confidential support to the Headteacher.
* Ideally you will have experience in a similar role or as PA role.
* Previous experience of working in a school environment
* Experience of providing high-level support in a busy and sensitive environment and be able to demonstrate discretion and diplomacy when dealing with sensitive issues/situations.
* You will have strong organisational skills and be able to work to tight deadlines
* Excellent administrative and organisational skills; with good attention to detail and the ability to use initiative and prioritise workload without supervision
* Show initiative, drive and commitment.
*Have good communication skills both on the telephone and in person, to allow for effective communication around school.
This is a part time post, three days a week and will commence in September for six weeks, which is why it is essential that the candidate has the skill set and experience to take on this role immediately and hit the ground running.
Please email your CV application immediately to be considered for the role to Lois Grady, interviews will be held in a weeks time.This is an opportunity not to be missed.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted