Career Teachers are currently recruiting for a Languages Teacher, French and Spanish, for a role to start in September 2022.
MFL Teacher - French and Spanish
- Full time Teaching role- must have QTS
- French KS3, KS4 and Spanish KS3
- Well-organised Languages Department
- On-going CPD and training opportunities
- ECT's and experienced teachers to apply
- East London location
Career Teachers are supporting a secondary school in East London to recruit a passionate and skilled MFL Teacher for a September start. This role provides a great opportunity to work in the schools dynamic Modern Foreign Languages Department teaching French, KS3&4 and Spanish up to KS3.
Career Teachers is supporting a 'Good' secondary school whoi are committed to improving the lives of its young learners through the provision of a culturally rich curriculum that broadens the horizons of its pupils.
This school has been working hard, improving its Progress and Attainment scores year on year.
- The ideal candidate would be a graduate in a relevant subject and possess Qualified Teacher Status. You would have successful teaching experience at secondary level (can be teaching practice) and have a good level of understanding of theory and practice of effective teaching and learning.
- You would have knowledge of National curriculum requirements at KS3 and KS4 while knowledge and experience of KS5 is desirable but not essential. Moreover, the ideal candidate would understand the importance of having high expectations for all students, both of behaviour and academic achievement.
- You should have knowledge of inclusive provision and practices which offer equality of access to the curriculum for all students, including special educational needs, English as an additional language and high achievers.
- You would have knowledge and experience of writing lesson plans, developing resources and assessing students work.
- Ideally you would possess the ability to work as part of a team and to develop and maintain professional relationships with other teachers and education staff.
- The successful candidate would be able to create a motivating and safe learning environment for all students while also having the ability to lead and manage your own work effectively and take
Please apply for this MFL role, please send your CV application and supporting statement, to Lois Grady at Career Teacher.
Career Teacher are committed to all of the staff we work with and ongoing CPD and support is provided to anyone who is registered and working with Career Teachers in Schools and Education settings.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted