Are you an enthusiastic, highly skilled Maths graduate looking to support an outstanding Maths department in Bexley? If so, apply now!
- KS3 and KS4 Maths Support / Intervention Assistant
- London Borough of Bexley
- Fixed Term
- Suitable Maths graduates
- January 2021 start - school can be flexible on start dates
Career Teachers is working with an outstanding secondary school in Bexley London that is recruiting for a Maths graduate for a long term teaching role.
The School - Bexley
The school is a successful and oversubscribed 11-16 Secondary school in the London Borough of Bexley. The school is fortunate to benefit from talented and hardworking staff, supportive parents and committed Governors and enthusiastic students. The school has a strong ethos and enjoys a good reputation in the area.
The school can offer;
- A happy, welcoming environment where children enjoy coming to school to learn
- Friendly, supportive and enthusiastic staff
- Excellent opportunities to further develop your skills.
- A full and comprehensive induction programme is followed for all new staff, including those new to the profession.
- The ideal candidate would be a graduate in a relevant subject.
- Ideally you would have some experience in tutoring Maths in 1:1 and small group settings to GCSE level or higher
- You will be organised and professional in your approach to work - intervention lessons would be prepared to the highest standards in advance and with the support of colleagues and HOD
- You are understanding and patient with a desire to improving the outcomes of those that you support
To apply for this post please send your CV to Lois Grady, Secondary South East Education Consultant.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted