Are you an enthusiastic, highly skilled Maths Teacher looking to join an outstanding Maths department in Lambeth? If so, apply now!
- KS3 and KS4 Maths
- London Borough of Lambeth
- Permanent opportunity
- Suitable for an Early Career Teacher or Experienced Teacher
- November 2021 start - school can be flexible on start dates
Career Teachers is working with an outstanding secondary school in Lambeth, to recruit for a Maths Teacher for a long term teaching role to start in November 2021.
The School - Lambeth
The school is a successful and oversubscribed all-through school, located in the London Borough of Lambeth. The school is fortunate to benefit from talented and hardworking staff, supportive parents and committed Governors and enthusiastic students. The school has a strong ethos and enjoys a good reputation in the area. This role will be teaching in the Secondary phase.
The school can offer;
- A happy, welcoming environment where children enjoy coming to school to learn
- Friendly, supportive and enthusiastic staff
- Excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
- One day off in the summer term - subject to cover and day
A full and comprehensive induction programme is followed for all new staff, including those new to the profession.
- The ideal candidate would be a graduate in a relevant subject and possess Qualified Teacher Status. You would have successful teaching experience at secondary level (can be teaching practice) and have a good level of understanding of theory and practice of effective teaching and learning.
- You would have knowledge of National curriculum requirements at KS3 and KS4. Moreover, the ideal candidate would understand the importance of having high expectations for all students, both of behaviour and academic achievement.
- You should have knowledge of inclusive provision and practices which offer equality of access to the curriculum for all students, including special educational needs, English as an additional language and high achievers.
- You would have knowledge and experience of writing lesson plans, developing resources and assessing students work.
- Ideally you would possess the ability to work as part of a team and to develop and maintain professional relationships with other teachers and education staff.
- The successful candidate would be able to create a motivating and safe learning environment for all students while also having the ability to lead and manage your own work effectively and take
If you are a Maths teacher looking for your next opportunity, then apply for this Maths role today with your CV application and supporting statement to Lois Grady at Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted