* Classics Teacher * Start ASAP * Teaching Key Stages 3 to 5 My client school is a secondary school located in South East London. The school has consistently deliver excellent results and they have high expectations of both staff and students. The school is looking for a teacher who can inspire the students and deliver excellent results and encourage students at all times to work to the best of their abilities. It is essential that you have experience teaching at Key Stage 5. You can really stretch the abilities of the students yo are teaching so to display a real passion for your subject is essential. You will be joining a team of committed staff. You will require the following skills and attributes for this post:
* Experience teaching Key Stages 3 to 5 * Classics degree * Strong passion for the subject * Good knowledge of the National Curriculum - especially Key Stage 5 * Organised planning and assessment techniques * Ability to inspire and motivate students to enjoy Classics
If you are an Overseas Trained Teacher or a Newly Qualified Teacher, you are welcome to apply but you must have QTS and show that you have the relevant experience teaching Classics at secondary level. If you are a Classics Teacher who fits the above description, please apply with your CV today!
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted