Are you an enthusiastic, highly skilled ICT/Computer Science Teacher looking for a new opportunity in September? If so, apply now!
Computer Science Teacher
- Teaching mainly KS3 Computer Science/ICT 4 days a week
- East London location
- September 2022
Career Teachers are working with a secondary school in East London to recruit for a teacher if ICT and Computer Science. this is for a maternity cover to start in September 2022.
The school is a successful and oversubscribed secondary school, located in Eat London.
What is offered;
- A happy, welcoming environment
- Friendly, supportive and enthusiastic staff
- Excellent opportunities to further develop your skills
- Responsibility for KS3 ICT and Computer Science
- Ongoing CPD and support from Career Teachers
You will have experience of teaching KS3 IT and Computing (this is predominantly KS3 timetable).
You will be teaching OCR Creative I-Media, and ideally be familiar with Photo-shop.
This role will have the responsibility for KS3 IT and Computing.
- The ideal candidate would be a graduate in a relevant subject and possess Qualified Teacher Status. You would have successful teaching experience at secondary level (can be teaching practice) and have a good level of understanding of theory and practice of effective teaching and learning.
- You would have knowledge of National curriculum requirements at KS3 and KS4. Moreover, the ideal candidate would understand the importance of having high expectations for all students, both of behaviour and academic achievement.
- You should have knowledge of inclusive provision and practices which offer equality of access to the curriculum for all students, including special educational needs, English as an additional language and high achievers.
- You would have knowledge and experience of writing lesson plans, developing resources and assessing students work.
- Ideally you would possess the ability to work as part of a team and to develop and maintain professional relationships with other teachers and education staff.
- The successful candidate would be able to create a motivating and safe learning environment for all students while also having the ability to lead and manage your own work effectively and take
If you are a ICT and Computer Science teacher looking for your next opportunity, to be considered for this role please apply with your CV application and supporting statement to Lois Grady at Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted