Career Teachers are recruiting for a Cover Supervisor to work in a South East London Secondary School for September 2021.
Ideally you will have some knowledge of or experience of working in a school or in an educational/learning setting with young people. This is an ideal role for a HLTA or someone who is looking for a Career in teaching, providing that first step into the classroom with responsibility of supervising and supporting students in a classroom environment.
- Supervise students in a classroom setting providing stability and a safe, positive classroom environment
- Work is set it is your responsibility is to ensure that students are focused and remain on task.
- You will be working in different secondary schools in your local area so you will need to be flexible to travel to different schools .
- You will need to hold a presence in the classroom to manage the student's behaviour.
- You will be consistent in following school policies on behaviour management.
- You must also be able to follow instruction and the work set by the Head of Department or class teachers
- You will be flexible to move cover across the different subject areas.
Skills important to the role:
- To be resilient.
- To have a positive attitude.
- Develop a quick rapport
- To be understanding and non confrontational
- Ability to keep students focused and to remain on task
- To have high standards and expectations.
- To be mindful and be aware of your students, the school environment and the wider environment
- To be that person who wants to make a difference and have a positive impact
You will be someone who is looking for a challenge! Be creative and energetic with a passion for education and learning! This is your opportunity to take that step into the world of Education,
Make a difference and apply for this role today!
Apply today with your CV application to Lois Grady to be considered for this role.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted