A lovely Primary school in Camberwell is seeking an experienced Key Stage 1 Teacher for a role starting as soon as possible.Person Specification Primary Teacher...
Key Stage 1 Teacher - Daily Supply, South East London
- £130 - £160 daily rate
- ASAP start
Are you looking to take on a new challenge working with a variety of year groups at different schools in South East London?
Do you want to be the best educator to your students without the added work of planning and marking?
Are you interested in having full control of your work schedule?
If so, supply teaching may be for you!
Currently recruiting for teachers in Southwark, Lewisham, Greenwich and Kent.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience teaching EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Has taught the UK curriculum in a mainstream classroom
- Will hold QTS
- Holds a DBS on the update service
- Will have the right to work in the UK
- Looking for flexible work
At Career Teachers we are recruiting for a number of Primary Schools in South East London. You choose whether you want to full-time, part-time or flexible work.
About our Primary Schools:
- OFSTED rated Good to Outstanding
- 1 - 4 form entries
- Supportive SLT
- Parking available
- All within 10-minute walking distance to tube and train stations
- Schools that teachers ask to be sent back to!
What Career Teachers has to offer you?
- Excellent support from your own highly experienced consultant
- Opportunities of progression
- Access to free CPD courses
- Competitive daily rates
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.