KS1 Teacher HarrowKS1 Teacher for immediate startKS1 Teacher positionLong term, Full-Time KS1 Teacher positionKS1 Teacher post in an fantastic Primary SchoolLocated in HarrowMPS/UPS Salary OUTER...
KS1 Teacher - Havering
KS1 Teacher for immediate start
- KS1 Teacher position
- Long term, Full-Time KS1 Teacher position
- KS1 Teacher post in an fantastic Primary School
- Located in Havering
- MPS/UPS Salary OUTER London
- KS1 Teacher position starting ASAP
The Role -KS1 Teacher - Havering
- The school is a primary school based in Havering. They are now actively looking to recruit a qualified teacher on a long term basis to join one of their classes in Key Stage One from September. They are open to offers from experienced and newly qualified teachers.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.