Charlene at Career Teachers is currently looking for a experienced teacher for a school located in the Bexley area. KS1 Primary Teacher London Bexley...
KS1 Teacher - Thurrock, Essex
KS1 Teacher for January start
- Year 2 Teaching position
- Long term, Full-Time KS1 Teacher position
- KS1 Teacher post in an fantastic Primary School
- Located in Thurrock
- MPS/UPS Salary OUTER London
- KS1 Teacher position starting January 2019
- Potential to be a permanent role from July 2019
The Role -KS1 Teacher - Thurrock, Essex
- At this school, they passionately believe that every pupil in the school deserves to realise their full potential. To this end, they offer a broad and balanced curriculum as well as a range of extra-curricular activities designed to enable pupils to develop the full range of their talents.
- They work to encourage collaborative skills, a problem solving approach, resilience and perseverance in the face of challenge. Above all, they aim to foster in each child, a belief in their ability to succeed as well as a life-long love of learning.
- Staff at the school are passionate in their belief that all pupils should achieve their best. Their aspiration for their pupils ensures that they have the highest expectations and expect them all to succeed.
- They firmly believe that education is a partnership between pupils, parents and staff and place a high value on establishing close links between home and school, so that they can effectively work together to achieve the best for your child.
- They are now actively looking to recruit a qualified teacher on a permanent basis to join one of their classes in Key Stage One from January. They are happy for teachers to visit the school before arranging a formal interview or trial day.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.