We are looking to recruit Key Stage 1 specialists for long term assignments that will become available in the coming weeks.
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who is passionate about teaching and learning
- Have very high expectations about what children can achieve
- Be able to inspire children and deliver exciting learning opportunities
- Embrace the values of our clients and bring them to life for the children
Our schools offer:
- Supportive, friendly and motivated teams around you
- An engaging and nurturing environment where learners are encouraged to care, support and learn from each other
- Friendly and eager children to teach
- A commitment to providing continuing professional development
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted