I am working with A "Good" rated school based in the London Borough of Bexley, who are looking for a Science Teacher to join them...
Maths Teacher - Bexley - South East London - Secondary Teacher - Permanent
Career Teachers are currently supporting a mixed, non-selective, 11-18 secondary school based in Bexley. A vacancy has arisen for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual who is passionate about teaching Maths. This is a permanent role starting in January 2019.
The School -Maths Teacher -Bexley - South East London - Secondary Teacher - Permanent
The school was judged as 'good' by OFSTED and believes that all students can achieve excellence, no matter what their background. Accordingly, the school offers a rigorous curriculum and a broad enrichment programme for student's, along with the resources to help them secure the very best qualifications across all key stages.
The person appointed will have the ability to ensure outstanding teaching and learning at all key stages. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of planning engaging curricula and developing and implementing highly effective strategies for raising attainment and securing the best possible outcomes in Maths. The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of curriculum requirements at KS3, KS4 and KS5.
The school are keen to meet with candidates who have
- Excellent organisational skills and classroom management
- Ability to plan and teach lessons effectively, so that they are interesting, challenging and enjoyable.
- Ability to collaborate productively with colleagues and work towards common goals as a team member
- Knowledge of current issues in the teaching of specialist subject
- Awareness of whole school curriculum issues
- Ability to manage students firmly, fairly and effectively
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
To be considered for this opportunity in education and training please email an up to date copy of your CV as soon as possible and contact Kane Jones at Career Teachers
Maths Teacher -Bexley - South East London - Secondary Teacher - Permanent
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.