Food Technology Teacher Greenwich£130 150 daily rateFood Technology Teacher for September startKey Stage 3 and 4; GCSE.Long term teaching position Career Teachers are recruiting for...
English Teacher - SOUTHWARK- South East London - Secondary Teacher - Permanent
Career Teachers are currently supporting a mixed, non-selective, 11-18 secondary school based in Southwark. A vacancy has arisen for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual who is passionate about teaching English. This is a permanent role starting in September 2018.
The School - English Teacher -Southwark- South East London - Secondary Teacher - Permanent
The school was judged as 'good' by OFSTED and believes that all students can achieve excellence, no matter what their background. Accordingly, the school offers a rigorous curriculum and a broad enrichment programme for student's, along with the resources to help them secure the very best qualifications across all key stages.
The person appointed will have the ability to ensure outstanding teaching and learning at all key stages. The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of curriculum requirements at KS3, KS4 and KS5.
The school are keen to meet with candidates who have
- Excellent organisational skills and classroom management
- Teaching English in the UK
- Ability to plan and teach lessons effectively, so that they are interesting, challenging and enjoyable.
- Ability to collaborate productively with colleagues and work towards common goals as a team member
- Knowledge of current issues in the teaching of specialist subject
- Awareness of whole school curriculum issues
- Ability to manage students firmly, fairly and effectively
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
To be considered for this opportunity in education and training please email an up to date copy of your CV as soon as possible and contact Kane Jones at Career Teachers
English Teacher -Southwark - South East London - Secondary Teacher - Permanent
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.