Cover supervisorAre you considering a career in education? Trying to gain valuable experience in the classroom? All whilst looking for a better work-life balance?Then being...
Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant, South East London
Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant (TA) - London
- £80 per day
- Long term
Teaching Assistant for immediate start
- Career Teachers are recruiting teaching assistants to support teachers in very popular secondary school in the Greenwhich borough.
- Career Teachers are looking for 5 TAs with GCSEs in English, Maths and Science.
The School - London
This school is a 4 form entry secondary school with an Ofsted rating "GOOD" and is only getting the better.
The school is very accessible from all areas of South East / Central London either by vehicle or public transport.
Working times are 8.30am up to 4pm(Mon - Fri)
About the Role - Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant (TA) - London
- GCSEs (English, Maths, Science)
- Experience working with Secondary pupils is ideal but not essential
- Punctual and reliability is keen
- Enthusiastic and bubbly attitude is key along with great people skills
When you apply with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and we'll thank you with £250 of Amazon vouchers for every teacher and £75 of Amazon vouchers for every teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers.
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.