My client school are currently recruiting for a dynamic, inspirational teacher to join their Design Technology department. This is a part time post for three...
A good secondary school in Tonbridge, Kent are working with Career Teachers to recruit a Part-time Business studies teacher to start in October 2019, to cover maternity leave. Working days will be Tuesdays and Wednesday. The school are looking for a passionate and skilled teacher with experience of delivering Business studies KS3-5. This presents a wonderful opportunity for either an NQT seeking their first role, or a more experienced teacher looking for a new challenge with a work life balance.
This all girls secondary school is a unique learning establishment. Their ethos is built around a broad and balanced education where students are able to explore their interests and talents whist making good progress across a range of academic and foundation subjects. The leadership team has set clearly defined priorities to ensure that this is maintained and the school continues to deliver exceptional outcomes for all of their pupils. Teachers have high expectations for pupil conduct and well-developed systems and policies are in place. These focus on promoting positive behaviour and a culture of mutual respect. Staff and pupils at the school are very welcoming and there is an eagerness to share good practice between colleagues in the department
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), after completing a PGCE, Graduate Teaching Program (GTP), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), QTLS or equivalent overseas teaching qualification
- Ideally have prior experience of teaching across KS3, 4 and 5 (NQTs should refer to their placement experience when applying)
- Be passionate about teaching Business Studies and be able to enthuse pupils through engaging and interactive lessons
- Have a dedicated and creative approach when planning lessons and delivering learning activities
- Differentiate effectively, ensuring that the needs of all learners are met, including those pupils on the EAL and SEN registers
- Promote positive behaviour and use a range of behaviour management strategies effectively
- Have a positive work ethic, demonstrating a commitment to your own development and a willingness to share good practice
- Create a fun, safe and inspiring learning environment, setting high expectations of achievement, supporting your pupils reach their full potential.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, please apply here or visit our website - www.careerteachers.co.uk. Alternatively, you can contact Career Teachers on 020 7105 3499 or our consultant to the school, Nicola Lacey.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.