At Career Teachers we are always looking for exceptional nursery nurses. Nursery NurseEaling, Hounslow and surrounding areas IMMEDIATE In west London we supply mainstream and...
An excellent Primary school in West London is seeking a newly qualified or experienced Kindergarten Teacher for a position starting after the Easter Holidays in April 2018.
Kindergarten Teacher - West London - Primary Education
- Kindergarten Teacher
- West London
- April 2018 start
- Full time position
About the school
This primary school is located in a safe and family friendly neighbourhood in West London. The focus of this school is ensuring each child's learning needs are met and progress is achieved. The pupils at this school are well behaved and enjoy learning. This position is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified teacher who is looking for the chance to build on their skills and be supported by an experienced and welcoming team.
This role would be suited to a newly qualified or experienced Primary Teacher who is engaging, attentive and energetic in the classroom. You will have a good understanding of the Early Year's Framework and be passionate about creating fundamental developments during the foundation phase. This is a full time Monday to Friday role beginning after the Easter holidays in April to see through until the end of the term, with the view to extend to the following academic year.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you think moving to London is something that interests you and you have the skills that match the above criteria then get in touch with Isabel at firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 013 938 for more information!
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.