Curriculum Administrator Within The Music Department
Career Teachers is working with a good school within North London area, recruiting for a Curriculum Administrator to start immediately on long term basis, support the Music Department of a Good school with activities including trips, visits, external partners, concerts, performances, instrumental and ensemble lessons and instrumental exams and support the Head of Music with the administration associated with the running of the department,
Experience and Skills:
- Working with Office 365 (including Teams, Outlook, Calendars, Word and Excel)
- Strong communication skills (including written - email and letters - telephone and face to face)
- Able to manage, track and monitor billing/payments
- Scheduling/timetabling skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Independent and able to show initiative
- Understanding of secondary school, music/instrumental music would be a bonus but is by no means essential
At Career Teachers we offer all staff:
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today.
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a brand new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £250/ £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted