Career Teachers are looking for an energetic, sales driven and friendly individual to join our successful SEND Team based in London.
Career Teachers is an established and trusted education recruitment company specialising in providing teachers and support staff to schools throughout London and the surrounding counties.
Since 2004, Career Teachers has built long-lasting relationships with schools and education staff from the UK and around the world and has become a trusted, go to agency whether looking for new staff for your school or a new job.
Our aim is to be the most trusted and influential staffing business within the education industry. And we achieve this every day by shaping our conduct and attitude around a set of simple, powerful values. You will need to be someone that can build up excellent relationships with both candidates and schools, confident of providing an excellent and supportive service to both. We pride ourselves on the excellent customer care that we provide.
The successful candidate will be joining a consultancy where there is a great team dynamic and culture, with a proactive working environment. As a Recruitment Consultant at Career Teachers you will join the thriving SEND team covering will be responsible for building your candidate pool and school base within specific London Boroughs.
- Make strategic sales and business development calls to schools across your local area
- Build and develop your own candidate database by advertising, sourcing and recruiting quality teachers and support staff
- Match your candidates to temporary and permanent job placements
- Build relationships with key decision makers in schools and candidates alike
- Work to KPIs and targets in line with your business to develop the desk, and market share
A job you can feel proud of - in a profession that makes a difference
When you work for Career Teachers you're part of a team and an industry that has a meaningful impact on the development of young lives, every day.
Join the experts
Career Teachers is part of Impellam Group, the UK's second-largest staffing business. As an employee, this gives you security and opportunity in equal measure. We offer industry-leading learning and development and a transparent and structured career plan.
Benefits that go beyond
- Salary will reflect reflect skills and experience
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Flexible working
- 30 days holiday + UK Bank holidays
- Company pension
- Lifestyle rewards
- Your birthday off
- Reduced working hours during school holiday
- Ongoing development
- Clear 'Career Development Framework'
- You will have a background in business development and/or recruitment
- Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- You will need to be a confident communicator who can collaboratively share their ideas with the team
- Have an outgoing personality
- Have keen interest within the Education sector
- A target driven individual that can work to tight deadlines
- Prior knowledge of the education sector would be desirable however is not necessary
If you are looking for a new opportunity and are a driven individual with relevant skills and experience please apply with an up to date CV.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted