Are you a Graduate Teacher Assistant with a passion to work in secondary schools?
Are you looking to gain more experience in schools and to make those next steps towards a teaching Career?
Are you looking for the longevity with a role, where you can really make an impact on the students that you support?
If so Career Teachers are recruiting for Graduate TA's to work in a Secondary School within the West London area?
Ideally you will have some knowledge of or experience of working in a school environment or in an educational setting with young people.
Ideally you will have graduated at degree level.
This is such a great opportunity to really make a difference with the students you support, its an opportunity with no limits and could be the start of your career path in Education. It could be your spring board to that next step in teacher training.
You will be required to do the following;
- Supervise students on a 121 basis in a classroom setting providing stability and a safe, positive classroom environment
- Work is set it is your responsibility is to ensure that students you are supporting are focused and remain on task.
- You will have a positive approach to managing student's behaviour.
- You will be consistent in following the school policies on behaviour management.
- You must also be able to follow instruction and the work set by the Head of Department or class teachers
- You will be flexible to move cover across the different subject areas.
Skills important to the role:
- To be resilient.
- To have a positive attitude.
- Ability to keep students focused and to remain on task
- To have high standards and expectations.
- To be mind full
- To have awareness around school of what is happening
- To listen.
At Career Teachers we offer:
- - Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- - Competitive rates of pay
- - Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- - Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- - Free in person CPD courses
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a brand new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £250/ £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted