Role- One to One Tutor
Location - Greater London
Career Teachers is working with schools within the Greater London area, recruiting for 'One to One Tutors' to support Students within Core Subjects of Science, Maths and English, preparing for the GCSE exams.
The successful Tutor is:
- Dedicated, inspiring and engaging
- Assesses individual learning needs and work on one to one basis
- Support the individual learning by focusing on areas require support
- Monitors pupil's development through effective quality teaching, and set targets for progress;
Experience and Skills:
Experience of Tutoring or teaching at GCSE level English
This is suitable for qualified teachers looking for flexibility and one to one work, or unqualified Tutors with relevant experience
At Career Teachers/ Celsian we offer all staff:
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk/ www.celsianeducation.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a brand new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £250/ £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted