Required for Secondary School based in South West London
Career Teachers are currently seeking a Science Teacher for a secondary school based in the South West London Area.
The role is to teach Science at KS3 & KS4 and previous experience teaching at both levels is a requirement.
If you are passionate about your subject and can engage and interact well with secondary age pupils, then we want to hear from you!
- Ability to teach Science up to and including KS4
- Strong behaviour management
- Excellent communication skills
- PGCE with QTS or equivalent
- An enhanced DBS certificate
- Must be resident in the United Kingdom
Please ONLY if you are currently resident in the UK.
If this role is of interest, apply now! Alternatively, to find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
When you work with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experience consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses
Plus, recommend a friend who is looking for a new role and we will thank you with £20 of vouchers for every teacher and teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted