Learning Support Assistants
Required for Secondary Schools based across South West London
To start ASAP for Short and Long Term opportunities
LSA's required for schools across the South West London areas. Short term and long term opportunities available.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with teachers and support staff to provide a safe and supportive environment for students to learn both individually and in small groups.
- Monitor and record impact of interventions including short term achievable targets for priority areas of learning.
- Supporting and supervising the use of the equipment specific to child's needs.
- Ensure that students have opportunities to develop their skills as an independent learner.
- Facilitate between parents, school and outside agencies working with the child, ensuring there is effective communication and continuity in approach.
- Support students in and out of lessons (KS3, KS4 and KS5)
- Good ICT skills
- Willingness to support across the curriculum in different subject areas
You must have previous experience of working within school as an LSA, Teaching Assistant or SEN TA
- Must have some experience of working within secondary or further education, or as a Tutor
- Must live within commutable distance of South West London
- Ideally, you will have previous experience of supporting with Personal Care needs of students
When you work with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experience consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses
If you think you this is the type of role for you, apply today and let's begin your Career Teachers journey.
Alternatively, for more information, visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk or email email@example.com
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a brand new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Love to Shop Vouchers: £100 for every Teaching Assistant, Cover Supervisor or Teacher who registers and works for 10 days.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted