Female PE Teacher
Long-Term supply role to start ASAP
Career Teachers are currently seeking a qualified female PE Teacher for a vibrant school based in the West London area.
You will be required to teach girls PE at KS3 and KS4.
This position is suitable for an NQT or a more experienced teacher.
The role will begin in September and will continue on a full-time basis for the rest of the academic year.
If you are a passionate and motivated PE Teacher then we want to hear from you!
- Ability to teach PE up to and including KS4
- Strong behaviour management
- Excellent communication skills
- PGCE with QTS or equivalent
- An enhanced DBS certificate
- Must be resident in the United Kingdom
If this role is of interest, apply now!
When you work with Career Teachers, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experience consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses
Plus, recommend a friend who is looking for a new role and we will thank you with £20 of vouchers for every teacher and teaching assistant who registers and works for 10 days.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted