Science Teacher for September 2019 - Kent
Career Teachers are working with a secondary school in Kent with good academic standing, to recruit a Science teacher for a September 2019 start. The role is for a permanent position and would suit a teacher looking to relocate to the UK to further develop their career and work in a progressive, forward-thinking school. The school has successfully recruited international teachers in the past and employs a diverse staff. They are eager to hear from strong Science teachers interested in relocating to the UK.
About the Role- Science Teacher- Kent
The role will involve teaching Science to 11-16 year old students and therefore suitably qualified Science teachers with any specialism are encouraged to apply.
The School's Science department has strong and supportive lead teachers with a team that consistently delivers good results. The student body is engaged and eager to learn, achieving high academic standards. The School has wonderful system for managing behaviour in place which is based on clear expectations and the promotion of the school's ethos and core values.
Professional development is well-planned, with personalised elements to support teachers at different stages of their career. If you are a newly qualified, then you will have access to an outstanding induction and mentoring programme throughout your first year. Experienced teachers will be given the opportunity to enrol in middle or senior leadership training and take on additional responsibilities within their department.
The Ideal Candidate- Science Teacher for September 2019 - Kent
- You will have a strong passion for your subject and be able to engage your students with hands-on inquiry-based leaning in the classroom;
- Differentiate for individual student needs, including those pupils on the EAL and SEN registers;
- Promote positive behaviour and be able to effectively use a range of behaviour management strategies;
- Have a positive work ethic, demonstrating a commitment to your own professional development and a willingness to share good practice;
- Create a fun, safe and inspiring learning environment, set high expectations of achievement and support pupils to reach their full potential.
Career Teachers have a dedicated overseas relocation team who are able to support you with all aspects of relocating to the UK to teach. We offer support with all paperwork, so you are ready to teach on arrival.
Requirements for this Position:
To be considered for this position you will:
- Hold either a Bachelor of Education or a Post Graduate Degree in Science/ Education
- Ability to obtain Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or hold a British/EU passport
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
To learn more about our CPD opportunities visit www.careerteachers.co.uk/training
If you think this could be the position that you have been waiting for, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Jessica on +61 422 406 345.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.