Primary Teacher- KS1/KS2 Teacher- Key Stage 1 and Key stage 2 Teacher
A three-form entry school located in the London borough of Haringey are looking for a Primary teacher to join their team from September,2021.
The school is an outstanding primary academy and has high expectations and aspirations for pupils.They are looking for strong primary practitioners who are able to identify and cater to varied learning styles, encouraging the students to perform at the highest level whilst offering a supporting and inclusive setting for both staff and students alike. You must employ positive behaviour management strategies and be able to demonstrate a collaborative and whole team approach to your work.
Applications are encouraged from those who would like to work in an innovative and forward thinking MAT. We welcome applications from early career teachers (ECT), experienced UK trained teachers and those teachers who have qualified abroad and now have a NARIC certificate.
Interviews will take place virtually and applicants will be assessed as they apply.
- QTS/Naric required
- A patient and understanding approach and manner
- An understanding of end of KS1 assessments and Phonics screening
- An understanding of KS2 SAT assessments
- A flexible and amenable attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable attendance and punctuality
- Clear DBS check
- Be aware of, and remain responsible for all safeguarding of pupils within your care
- Work collaboratively with support staff to ensure best outcomes for students
- Foster independence in students and promote well-being and good welfare
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted