SEND Behaviour Mentor-Uxbridge
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic Behaviour Mentor for a SEN school in Uxbridge.
Our client is a outstanding Secondary schools for students aged between 11-19 with severe learning difficulties (SLD), profound multiple learning difficulties (PMLD) and autistic spectrum disorder (ASD)
The successful candidate will have experience of supporting students with special educational needs such as Severe to Profound Multiple Learning Difficulties (SLD/ PMLD), and ASD/ Autism.
We also welcome recent graduates and candidates with care worker and Health & Social Care background who are looking to build their experience supporting SEN pupils in school settings and have transferable skills.
- £70-85 per day
- Immediate starts available
- Experience of teaching assistant/support work in either a mainstream or SEND setting or
- Experience of working as a HCA or Support worker in care setting
- Experience of working with students with challenging behaviour and SEMH needs
- Positivity and resilience;
- Reliability and the ability to offer emotional support.
- Working alongside an allocated group of pupils to support and manage their behaviour
- Assist in before and after school clubs
- Build relationships and liaise with parents and legal guardians around you key children.
- Be Team Teach certified, or be willing to be trained
- Being First Aid Trained or willing to undertake training
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and Education professionals all over London and surrounding counties.
We ensure the highest levels of compliance are met and maintained, allowing us to work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools in London and the Home Counties.
Benefits of working with us
- Your personal online lounge where you can update your availability for work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our expert team of consultants
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
- Free in person CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £250 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
To find similar roles and register for more unrivalled teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Career Teachers
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted