Career Teachers is working with a lovely school looking for a reception teacher to work full time. The school is based in Dartford, Kent.
This is an Ofsted rated 'Good' school. This is a great opportunity to work with children with a range of needs and abilities. The school is well managed, encouraging a lifelong love of learning. The school promotes self-discipline and a positive approach to behaviour.
- Knowledge of the EY curriculum
- Good experience
- Must have UK QTS qualification/ or equivalent
- Maintain strong classroom management
- Assist and support with the development and learning of students within the school
- Work alongside other teaching and support staff to ensure a safe and productive work environment is maintained
- Be responsible for ensuring school policies are upheld including behaviour policies
- SEND experience is desired
- A patient and understanding approach
- Great communication skills and ability to work within a team
- Adhere to the schools' policies
To be successful in your application you must be able to provide sufficient references.
You must have a natural approach to teaching, inspiring young learners and maintaining high expectations regarding attainment and personal development of all students.
Benefits to working with Career Teachers:
- Fair and transparent rates of pay
- The option to be paid PAYE or via an umbrella company
- Local work
- Dedicated consultant to manage work schedule
You can send your CV to email@example.com
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Benefits of working with Career Teachers
Access to Skills Network
Refer a friend scheme
Affinity Extra - Thousands of discounts on multiple high street shops including coffee and cinemas, plus other benefits and a Health & Wellbeing portal.
These benefits are applicable to those who are working with Career Teachers. You will gain access to the Affinity Extra this portal once you start working with us.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted