Head of Compliance
Candidate Consultants are a vital part of the successful running of Career Teachers. Swift clearance and processes allow candidates to access available work as soon as possible.
We are looking for a Candidate Consultant who has a real eye for detail and a passion for quality. They must have previous compliance experience, preferably in the education sector and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
The job role includes: Completing all compliance paperwork to ensure teachers and support staff are able to work in school including:
- References - Applying for and chasing appropriate references for educational support staff
- Qualification checks
- Right to work/visa checks
- Childcare disqualification checks
- Prohibition checks
- Processing DBS and overseas criminal clearance applications
- Supporting the resourcers and consultants with interviews. Verifying documentation.
- Making and sending out ID cards
- Maintaining accurate records on RDB Pronet and Access Screening databases
- Maintaining on-going candidate files
General administration duties
- Answering phone/email communication
- General support to consultant and other teams
Regular training and development will be provided as the business needs change and sector changes require new clearance procedures.
Career Teachers provide a high-quality, personalised service by working in partnership with schools and education professionals. We provide schools with compliant, fully qualified and experienced teachers and support staff. We also offer UK teachers, overseas teachers and support staff a wide variety of education roles in Primary, Secondary and SEND schools in and around London. Career Teachers hold the REC audited in Education status and are part of the CCS framework so our compliance procedures are carried out to the highest standards.
Please apply with an up to date CV for this position.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted