Primary Teacher Year 4January 2019 StartLocation Southwark- Full time roleCharlene at Career Teachers is currently looking for a Year 4 Teacher in the South East...
Job title: Science Teacher
Salary: MPS - UPS (£23, 720 - £39, 406)
Start date: April 2019 (or earlier if available)
Do you have a real passion for Science?
Are you dreaming of a new Science teaching role?
Career Teachers are working directly alongside a rapidly improving secondary school in Hampshire to support them in recruiting a dynamic and suitably qualified Science teacher. Science teachers with any specialism will be considered for this permanent post. The school are looking for a passionate teacher with experience of delivering Science lessons to KS3 and KS4. The ability to offer a specialism at KS5 is highly desirable, but by no means essential.
The school is located in beautiful grounds and has outstanding facilities and resources to support curriculum delivery. They have a core set of values which aim to promote both a love of learning and the development of their pupils into well-rounded members of society. Staff at the school are very welcoming and there is a culture of sharing good practice within the well-established Science department. You will be provided with support from the school through a robust and comprehensive induction which will be led by the Head of Science.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), after completing a PGCE, Graduate Teaching Program (GTP), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), QTLS or equivalent overseas teaching qualification
- Be passionate about Science teaching and be able to enthuse pupils through engaging and interactive lessons
- Have a dedicated and creative approach when planning lessons and delivering learning activities
- Differentiate effectively, ensuring that the needs of all learners are met, including those pupils on the EAL and SEN registers
- Promote positive behaviour and use a range of behaviour management strategies effectively
- Have a positive work ethic, demonstrating a commitment to your own development and a willingness to share good practice
- Create a fun, safe and inspiring learning environment, setting high expectations of achievement, supporting your pupils reach their full potential.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, please apply here or visit our website - www.careerteachers.co.uk. Alternatively, you can contact Career Teachers on 020 7105 3499 or our consultant to the school, John Byrne, on 07824 824 651
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.