MFL Teacher Location: SurreyStart date: April 2019Contract type: Part-Time (3 days per week)Contract term: Until July 2019Salary: £130 £190 per day Career Teachers are...
Job title: MFL Teacher (French)
Salary: MPS - UPS
Start date: September 2019
An inspirational French teacher (up to A-level) is required to join an experienced department at an outstanding school in Kent.
The school is set in beautiful Kent countryside and benefits from spacious grounds, a new building and very generous facilities. From the local station, Central London is only just over an hour away.
The school has exceptional pass rates at both GCSE and A-level, which are due to the quality of teaching and pastoral care, as well as the student's passion for learning. As a result, the school has developed a strong local reputation.
Being able to work as part of a team is essential, as is the ability to share ideas and resources. You will be expected to teach French from year 7 to year 13.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- QTS or an equivalent qualification
- Education to degree level or equivalent in French or be a native speaker with an equivalent level of study;
- Ability to teach from KS3 through to A level with UK experience
- Ability to offer a second language is desirable but not essential
- Appropriate teaching experience with pupils throughout the ability range
- Experience of preparing pupils for Modern Foreign Language related courses at undergraduate level
- An outlook which is positive, receptive, responsive, proactive, open and wholly pupil centred
- Ability to develop good relations with stakeholders
- Very good administrative and organisational skills
- Very good and effective ICT skills
- A commitment to developing the skills of all students and to raise their confidence
- A willingness to play a full part in the life of a busy and vibrant school
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please apply here or visit our website - www.careerteachers.co.uk. Alternatively, you can contact Career Teachers on 020 7105 3437 or our consultant to the school, John Byrne, on 07824 824 651
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.