Job title: Primary TeacherSalary: MPS UPS (£23,720 £39,406)Location: Ashford, KentStart date: September 2019/October 2019 An Ofsted rated good school in Kent are working with Career...
Job title: Primary Teacher
Salary: MPS - UPS (£23,720 - £39,406)
Location: Lydd, Kent
Start date: October 2019 (or sooner)
Are you a teacher looking for a long-term role?
Are you looking for a school where you can teach creative lessons?
Do you want to work for a Head Teacher who values her teachers and their work life-balance?
If so, a school in Lydd are looking for a passionate Reception class teacher to join their outstanding EYFS team to cover a maternity leave from October 2019 (or sooner if available). You will need to be able to deliver high quality lessons, while successfully nurturing and inspiring the children. As part of an established and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment.
This is a good-rated school based in Lydd. The school is well resourced, with large buildings, outdoor space and excellent local facilities for exploring learning outside the classroom. They can offer on-site parking and although Lydd is Kent's most southerly village, it is well connected by road to many main towns. It is an easy commute from Ashford, Hastings, Dover, Folkestone and Hythe. You will have the opportunity to work alongside outstanding teachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, and develop your pedagogy through reflection. The school has great pride in the behaviour of its children and their school values, which can be seen in all aspects of school life.
The school an offer you:
- MPS-UPS salary
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability
- Collaborative working to achieve an effective balance between home and work
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn
- Excellent CPD through professional qualifications, coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Onsite parking and great public transport links
- Fantastic opportunities to teach without limitations
You will demonstrate:
- That you have, or are on course to achieve, QTS (or an equivalent qualification)
- A detailed knowledge of the Early Years (EYFS) Curriculum and effective strategies for its delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work as part of a key stage and wider-school team
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, please apply here or visit our website - www.careerteachers.co.uk. Alternatively, you can contact Career Teachers on 020 7105 3437 or our consultant to the school, John Byrne, on 07824 824 651
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.