Exciting Opportunities for SEND Teacher's
Join our partnership SEND schools in Wakefield as a passionate SEND Teacher. Start making a real impact on children's lives and teach students aged 3-16 with creative methods that ignite their engagement.
We are seeking engaging and nurturing Teachers with expertise in teaching methods, effective communication, and inspiring students of all abilities. The ideal candidates will be dedicated to creating ideal learning conditions, safeguarding children, and connecting with young people. Positive, outgoing, and compassionate traits are essential.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Post graduate Education Degree or equivalent with QTS.
- Previous in-school teaching experience.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Plan curriculum-aligned lessons.
- Collaborate with colleagues to enhance teaching.
- Create a safe and motivating classroom environment.
- Monitor student progress and provide feedback.
- Organise extracurricular activities.
- Implement behaviour expectations.
- Assess assignments and tests.
- Maintain records and reports.
- Communicate with parents and leaders.
Why Choose Us:
- Free CPD and access to Skills Network.
- Pay in line with MPS.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Recognition program.
- Affinity Extra - Thousands of discounts on high street shops, coffee, cinemas, and more, plus other benefits with our Health & Well being portal.
Join us and make a difference to SEND pupil's lives. Apply now to showcase your commitment to teaching and pupil development.
If you would like to get in contact with us and ask any further questions, please contact us at CAREER TEACHERS on 0113 244 0140.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted