ENGLISH TEACHER Greenwich immediatelyAre you an outstanding English Teacher looking to join an established and well resourced English Department in a popular secondary school in...
Career Teachers have now partnered with a number of schools across the Surrey area and currently have an exciting opportunity for hardworking, energetic and innovative English Teachers to join the school's faculty from April to take part in a long term contract, or alternatively from September on a permanent basis.
We have helped a number of Teachers relocate from Ireland, Canada, New Zealand and Australia as part of our exclusive London Experience programme. More details of this can be found on our website: https://www.careerteachers.co.uk/overseas/london-experience
We are now looking for inspirational teachers who are committed to bringing out the best in every student. The ability to teach to A level is desirable but not essential.
NQT's are welcome to apply - our schools are able to offer excellent NQT programme and development opportunities along with a 'NQT Welcome Bonus'
Teaching and Learning
- Plan and teach engaging and challenging lessons that pave the way for success in school and life
- Meet the needs of all learners by consistently planning and teaching carefully differentiated lessons
- Set and mark appropriate prep
- Use regular, measurable and significant assessments of their teaching
- Complete all reporting on time
- Closely monitor progress and attainment of their pupils and use it to inform teaching
- Provide content for and where necessary deliver high quality pupil interventions with direction from the Head of Department
- Ensure that all pupils achieve or exceed targets
- Maintain regular and productive communication with parents about their child's progress, behaviour and development, including attending after school parent meetings as required
If this is something that you would like to discuss further, please apply with an up to date CV or call Jay on 020 7105 3499.
"I have worked with many teaching agencies and in my experience Career Teachers is the best. They get the best schools and teaching posts, always friendly and easy to approach and pay the best rates in the market. Absolute gems of recruiters, thanks so much for all your hard work; it's always an absolute pleasure working with you!"
See more about what our candidates say: https://www.careerteachers.co.uk/working-with-us/what-our-candidates-say
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.