Are you a qualified teaching assistant with experience in a primary setting and looking for more responsibility in the L12 area of Liverpool?Career Teachers are working with several education trusts in the Liverpool area who are looking for Graduates and experienced Cover supervisors who can cover Primary school bookings in various types of schools from Ofsted rated 'Good' to Outstanding schools.
You could be a recently qualified teacher seeking more classroom experience across Key Stages 1 and 2 / an experienced teacher / a graduate considering a teaching career.
You will be required to provide cover supervision if the normal class teacher or PPA provider is not available, and to undertake other tasks appropriate to the grade and nature of the post when such cover is not required.
Our client school is looking for someone who:
- is happy to have a flexible timetable that changes from week to week, or even from day to day.
- has experience of providing cover supervision for classes of primary pupils.
- is comfortable and confident working with children from Foundation Stage up to and including Year 6.
- can follow teacher's instructions to ensure a class is engaged in the work that has been planned for them.To be suitable for these roles you must have:
- Strong ability to manage lessons and ensure students are working quietly under your supervision.
- You must be required to cover at short notice
- Be available to take calls at 7am-8am
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge across the secondary curriculum
- Knowledge and understanding of a range of SEND
- Good communication skills
We can offer you:
- The chance to join a friendly, supportive, and highly committed staff team.
- A school where children work hard and are respectful.
- A working atmosphere that is built upon trust, honesty, integrity, and an unwavering commitment to excellence for all children.
If this is what you have been looking for then apply without delay, or if you would like to discuss please reach out to Jenna on 0151 317 7710.INDLIV
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Benefits of working with Career Teachers
Access to Skills Network
Refer a friend scheme
Affinity Extra - Thousands of discounts on multiple high street shops including coffee and cinemas, plus other benefits and a Health & Wellbeing portal.
These benefits are applicable to those who are working with Career Teachers. You will gain access to the Affinity Extra this portal once you start working with us.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted