Do you enjoy helping babies and toddlers reach milestones throughout their nursery journey? If so, we have the right job for you based in Nottingham so, apply today to start your registration process with Career Teachers.
We are looking for an experienced practitioner who can take appropriate action to ensure that all children are supported accordingly. You will be responsible for setting challenging learning objectives and using the EYFS curriculum to plan activities which allow opportunity for child- initiated and adult-lead learning. Using assessment systems online and by observation, you will be expected to keep records of progress up to date, being responsible for key children and their learning.
You will work between the hours of 08:00am and 6:00pm.
As a Nursery Nurse, it is essential that you are:
- Experience working with babies and toddlers in a nursery setting
- Hold at least a Level 2/3 Childcare or equivalent qualification (this is a necessity for the role so please only apply if you have this.) ·
- Able to work full time and hours as this can vary between 8-6pm.
- The Role:· Contribute a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the setting ·
- Give support to other personnel within the setting ·
- Help implement daily routines·
- Be willing to support children who require 1:1 support
What's in It For You at Career Teachers:
- High quality equipment to implement fun, engaging activities.
- A positive learning environment where staff who all share the same vision - "working together to create a happy community where all children, parents and staff do their best and achieve great things"
- Top rates of pay
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts
- Dedicated consultants- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
If you would like more information, then please give Career Teachers a call on 01332 291723
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted