Career Teachers are currently recruiting for hard working and reliable Nursery Nurses to work within an outstanding nursery in Derby.
Within this position, you will be responsible for contributing a high-level standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for the children, whilst ensuring that you are the planning activities and setting learning objectives in line with the EYFS Curriculum. You must also keep all the children's reports up to date.
In order for your application to be successful, you must:
- Have Experience working with babies and toddlers in a nursery setting.
- Hold at least a Level 2/3 Childcare or equivalent qualification.
- Give support to other personnel within the setting ·
- Help implement daily routines·
- Be willing to support children who require 1:1 support.
What's in It for you at Career Teachers:
- High quality equipment to implement fun, engaging activities.
- A positive learning environment where staff who all share the same vision - "working together to create a happy community where all children, parents and staff do their best and achieve great things"
- Top rates of pay
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Excellent range of CPD delivered by industry experts.
- Dedicated consultants- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
If you think this is the role for you, or would like to find out more, then please call the office on 01332 291723.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted