Career Teachers are recruiting for a skilled Maths Teacher to work in secondary schools in Liverpool, Knowsley & Sefton on a regular, ad hoc basis. This school prides itself on achieving exceptional academic results from their pupils. We aim high and inspire our children by working in a creative mindset. We pride ourselves with a 'good' Ofsted Rating.The role will involve teaching English at both KS3 & KS4 and previous experience teaching at both levels is a requirement and is due to start in September and will continue a full-time basis until the end of the school year.
To be successful for this role, you will hold QTS or have at least 2 years' experience as an unqualified Teacher with a degree in Mathematics, and a keen desire to plan and deliver exciting lessons in line with the National curriculum.
By registering with Career Teachers, you will be offered:
- Regular work available including daily and long-term supply, and permanent.
- Variety of work offered from Early Years to Further Education, teaching assistant, non-classroom support, teacher, and tutor roles.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Weekly pay
- 3 step online registration process including online face-to-face interview registration.
- Candidate of the term recognition and reward
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Access to our FREE CPD courses including safeguarding and team teach training.
- Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a new role and you will receive £100 Love2shop vouchers for every referral.If this is what you have been looking for then apply without delay, or if you would like to discuss please reach out to Jenna on 0151 317 7710.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Benefits of working with Career Teachers
Access to Skills Network
Refer a friend scheme
Affinity Extra - Thousands of discounts on multiple high street shops including coffee and cinemas, plus other benefits and a Health & Wellbeing portal.
These benefits are applicable to those who are working with Career Teachers. You will gain access to the Affinity Extra this portal once you start working with us.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted