Career Teachers currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Science Teacher to work in a forward-thinking and successful school in Liverpool.
Are you a teacher who can create engaging and innovative lesson plans, demonstrate effective teaching practices, and possess strong behaviour management skills?
Proudly offering fantastic rates of pay at £80 - £85 Per day.
We want to hear from you.
The key areas of responsibility will be: -
- To plan teaching to achieve outstanding progress in students' learning.
- To set high expectations for students' behaviour, establishing and maintaining a good standard of discipline through well focused teaching and the development of positive and productive relationships.
- To use a variety of teaching methods and resources, which sustain the momentum of students work and keeps all pupils engaged.
- To use assessment information to inform planning and maximise progress.
- To mark and monitor students work providing constructive feedback and setting appropriate targets to maximise progress.
To be successful, you will need:
- A teaching qualification (PGCE, QTS or QTLS)
- Previous experience of teaching Science at KS3 and GCSE level
- Strong behaviour management
- DBS Certificate on the update service
- Right to work in the UK.
- Ability to build rapport with secondary school-age students.
- Have the drive and determination to make a difference.
- Be a teacher who inspires creativity.
- Have high expectations of pupils' achievement and behaviour.
- Be an excellent and inspirational class teacher.
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now.
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Benefits of working with Career Teachers
Access to Skills Network
Refer a friend scheme
Affinity Extra - Thousands of discounts on multiple high street shops including coffee and cinemas, plus other benefits and a Health & Wellbeing portal.
These benefits are applicable to those who are working with Career Teachers. You will gain access to the Affinity Extra this portal once you start working with us.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted