- Are you a Business Manager looking for a fresh challenge?
- Do you have SIMS and FMS experience, with good financial or accountancy skills?
- Are you pro-active, and able to efficiently manage a busy Education office?
If you answered yes to these questions, then please apply today.
We are currently assisting a Liverpool based, further education provider to recruit for a Business Manager on a full time, permanent basis.
The position is due to commence on Monday 5th September 2022, and is Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week / 48 weeks per year. Salary will be dependent on experience and capability.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a committed education establishment and team, for a further education establishment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sound financial management of resources and budgets, including forecasting - Invoices, purchase orders, reconciliations, and education fund management
- Management of office and staff, including delegation of relevant activities
- Working closely with other senior members of staff on areas such as human resources and health & safety
- Reviewing and improving of educational systems, policies, and procedures, as well as negotiating key contracts
- Reporting to the Principle and governing board of the setting you will need to multitask in meeting the diverse needs of their students.
- SIMS / FMS experience gained from working in an education environment
- A relevant qualification such as certificate in BM or an accountancy-related qualification
- The ability to work in close collaboration with other members of the setting senior leadership team
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing, administrative skills including attention to detail, and people management skills
- The ability to work with high levels of tact, confidentiality, and discretion
If you have the right skills, attitude, and determination to work in a fast paced, high activity role, then apply today. If you would like more information or a confidential chat, then call Jacqueline on 07553 253 315
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
your application has been submitted