Career Teachers is currently recruiting a Special Needs Teacher for a school in North West London. Beginning in January 2018 on a long term contract.
- Speical Needs Teacher
- January 2018 start
- North West London
- Long term contract
- Interviews taking place on the 23rd and 24th October 2018
The school is looking for a Special Needs Teacher with great behaviour management skills and experience working with special needs. You will be teaching students across years 7 through to 12 with various SEN including Autism, speech and language difficulties and learning difficulties. You will predominately be teaching small classes of pupils.
Special Needs Teacher
In this Special Needs post you will be teaching as part of a positive team that are very experienced and highly knowledgeable when it comes to teaching pupils with a variety of needs. Each group is supported by an experienced and motivated learning support assistants.
This role requires someone who has the ability to prepare and teach effective lessons taking into account the individual needs of learners. You will be a patient, calm and engaging class room manager with strong communication and team leadership skills. If this sounds like you and you are ready to relocate to the UK get in touch with Career Teachers!
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you feel you are up to the challenge, please send your resume in word format to Isabel -firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.