A North London is School is currently searching for a Science Teacher to join their team starting in September!North LondonScience teacherSeptember startFull timeAbout the School...
An excellent all-girls school in North West London are currently looking for a Science and Physical Education teacher to join their team from September 2018.
- North West London
- Science and Physical Education Teacher
- Full time
- Amazing relocation package available
- September 2018 start
- Excellent all-girls school
About the school
This all-girls high school is located in North West London in a beautiful leafy suburb. They are a fantastic employer and have a great reputation for being a supportive environment in which to work. They have a strong staff team and will make you feel welcome and part of the department. This is a high achieving school who are proud of their learning environment and consistent excellent Ofsted rating.
About the role
This role will be starting at the start of the academic year in September 2018 and will be a mixture of key stage 3 and 4 biology and PE along with key stage 4 and 5 health and social care. This is an extremely exciting position as the school has taken the time to put together a time table that you will be able to get involved with, plus one that will offer you a great scope for learning. Extracurricular activities are also available if you would like to take advantage of that!
In addition, the school will offer staff training and professional development courses along with continuous support.
Who you are
The school is ideally looking to appoint either a newly qualified or experienced Australian trained teacher to take on this role. You will be an engaging teacher who is able to create interesting lessons that encourages student involvement and participation.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEND schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
If you think moving to London is something that interests you and you have the skills that match the above criteria then get in touch with Isabel at firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 013 938 for more information
Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Career Teachers is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.