A recent opportunity has arisen for a Science Teacher to join an outstanding school based in North London beginning January 2018. The school is open to taking either newly qualified or experienced science teachers on board.
- Science Teacher
- North London
- Newly qualified or experienced
- January 2018 start
- Interviews taking place in Hervey Bay on the 23rd and 24th October 2017
The science department of this outstanding school in North London has excellent resources, state of the art facilities and teaches all science disciplines. You will be joining a team of supportive and creative technicians who have an extremely good reputation within the school for accelerating progress.
The school is situated among a leafy community, accessible via public transport links and also has a car park for staff. It is continually modifying and improving its methods and facilities to respond to the demands of today's education. If you are looking for a welcoming, supportive and modern school this role is for you!
The successful teacher will be a newly qualified or experienced Science Teacher who has a passion for accelerating student learning. You will have experience developing innovative and creative lessons plans that engage students throughout the lesson. Strong class room management and behaviour skills are essential.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you feel you are up to the challenge and free to interview on the 23rd or 24th October, please send your resume in word format to Isabel -firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.