A fantastic school in South West London is currently looking to recruit a Physical Education Teacher to join their supportive department starting in January 2018.
- Physical Education teacher
- South West London
- January 2018 start
- Excellent rates of pay
- Interviews taking place in Melbourne on the 18th and 19th October 2018
Do you have a passion for teaching? Are you a newly qualified or experienced Physical Education Teacher? If so, we would love to hear from you!
You will be joining a school that understands the need for innovation in the class room. The school has developed an outstanding learning environment for its students through the use of excellent facilities, CPD and a supportive team.
They achieve the highest academic standards and are also encouraged to develop strength through self-discipline and an ability to live according to an intelligent understanding of what is wise and true.
Physical Education Teacher
The successful candidate will be a PE Teacher who is independent, driven and passionate. You will be able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging and informative lessons that progress pupils in both their academics and athletics.
In return the school offers a supportive environment, great resources and industry leading rates of pay. You will be made to feel welcome and inducted into the schools with their induction training and supportive team.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
If you feel you are up to the challenge, please send your resume in word format to Isabel -email@example.com
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.