Career Teachers is currently recruiting for an experienced or newly qualified history teacher to join a hugely popular school in East London from January 2018.
About the school
This school based in East London are currently looking at resumes of History Teachers who may be interested in taking over a position for the new academic year. The school is easy to reach and is at an exciting stage of development with a fantastic staff team, settled environment, positive results, good facilities and mixed set of students. The school has been growing in popularity and status in recent years, and this has seen vast improvements in overall results.
The successful candidate will be committed to ensuring that all students make good progress as a result of engaging and challenging lessons. The behaviour of the students is certainly very manageable and there is a clear and respected discipline policy in school.
You will be a committed, hardworking and effective History specialist to join their the school within Humanities department.
About the school
The school is located in a beautiful area, close to public transport links and surrounded by beautiful fauna. The school have high expectations of academic success and personal behaviour and believe that these are best achieved in a caring environment where pupils are able to be creative with their learning.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- A London travel card with credit!
- A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- Excellent rates of pay!
This is a long term, full time position starting in January 2018. If you feel you are up to the challenge then please send your resume in word format to Isabel - firstname.lastname@example.org or free phone 1800 013 938 to speak with her directly.
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.