An Independent all-girls school in West London is looking to secure a dedicated Geography Teacher for a January 2018 start.
- Geography Teacher
- January 2018 - July 2018
- Ofsted 'Outstanding"
- £26,139 - £38,241
- Interviews will be taking place on Wednesday 18th October 2017
About the school
This secondary school is an independent day school for girls aged 11-18, based in West London and is an accommodating two-form entry school. The school offers an education which nurtures and enriches the physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual development of the girls that attend and provides the ideal environment for every girl to discover her own unique talents.
They achieve the highest academic standards and are also encouraged to develop strength through self-discipline and an ability to live according to an intelligent understanding of what is wise and true.
The school is looking to recruit a Geography Teacher to start in January 2018 and work through to July 2018 with the potential to extend. Experience teaching stage 6 with exam preparation would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will encourage pupils to try hard, recognise their efforts and take pride in their work. You will have the ability to equip all pupils with the necessary skills they require to make progress in their work and above all have a strong passion towards teaching.
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
- Bachelors degree in education
- Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa or British/EU passport
- Be able to supply 2 years worth of references
What to expect from London?
- A multi-cultural and diverse city
- Always something to do
- Access to all of Europe
- A safe and easy to use public transport system
- Your very own classroom! London is full of Primary, Secondary and SEN schools that need teachers today!
What Career Teachers offer?
- · Up to $1000 flight reimbursement - along with help booking flights and finding temporary and longer term accommodation
- · Support setting up a UK bank account and settling into London Life
- · Regular social events where you can meet other overseas teachers
- · A London travel card with credit!
- · A multitude of teaching positions in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and we will find you the job that suits your availability, skill set and ideals
- · Flexible work so you are free to experience London and Europe whilst developing your teaching skills and resume
- · UK curriculum training and ongoing support from Career Teacher's highly qualified Training Department
- · Excellent rates of pay!
If you feel you are up to the challenge and free to interview on the 18th October, please send your resume in word format to Isabel -firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.